Pagina's

Saturday 28 March 2015

A CREATIVE WEEK.



my set up at art class this week... I seemed to nearly have all my possessions there oops!

sketch book sneak peeks...



set up in my art room today.. perfect way to start the holidays

todays painting embellished with vintage gold metallic coated thread I inherited from my Great Great Aunty.. up until now I have been too scared to use it on anything it is just so cool

planning for sister cities art project underway

walking down the hallway today I just had to take a pic of the beautiful colours I saw

Well school has finally finished for the term! I could tell I was ready for a break from so much school work as this week all I wanted to do was paint and make things. I was nearly going crazy... Well I kind of did go crazy with the amount of collaging, painting and making that went on this past week. I've also started work on a special project for the Groovin The Moo sister cities art competition. I'm so excited to do this piece of work as it will be on exhibition at Groovin!! Oh my goodness I can still hardly believe that.... I am so nervous that what I create will turn out horrid... Fingers crossed! So this is a collection of pictures from my week. I hope everyone else that is on holidays has a good break !! My holidays certainly have started well.
Maggie x x x




2 comments:

  1. I really love the girl in the sweater in your sketch book! Such a beautiful drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comments ! I have been an admirer of your blog for a while now, your photographs are just beautiful! x

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png